June – December 2013
The exchange project was developed and implemented in cooperation with the following partners:
- NGO Prosvasi (Cyprus)
- Jaunuolių dienos centras (Lithuania)
- Institute for Community Rehabilitation (Greece)
- Karsiyaka Special Education Vocational Training Center (Turkey)
- United Youth Counsils Association (Bulgaria)
- Affabulazione (Italy)
The aim and the specific objectives of the project were:
Active participation of young people with fewer opportunities and disabilities is the main goal of our project, in order to enhance the acquisition of awareness of different social and cultural realities, to learn from each other, to develop spirit of cooperation and acceptance.
The thematic of the exchange was the integration and the social inclusion through theater. We wanted to give to the young people of our organizations the opportunity to travel abroad, meet peers from different countries, who also face similar difficulties.
The main achievements of the project were the following:
- Active participation of young people
- Cultural Awareness
- European Identity
- A common theatrical performance!